Mount Case Caps
- Vivitar RL Edition 2X Tele Converter Original Case & Caps Minolta MD Mount
- Sigma 24 70mm f 2.8 DG EX SA Mount Lens With Hood, Caps and Case
- Canon 28 300mm F 3.5 5.6 L IS USM EF Mount Lens With Case, Caps and Hood
- VIVITAR 35 70MM F2.8 3.8 ZOOM LENS CANON FD MF MOUNT W FILTER, CAPS
- Kern Paillard Switar H16 RX 1.6 10mm C mount with original bag, caps and hood
- Vivitar 80 200MM f4.5 Auto Zoom Lens Minolta MC MD Mount W Front Rear Caps Case
- SMC Pentax M Macro 50mm 1:4 PK Mount With Case And Caps
- Tamron Adaptall 2 f 2.5 24mm Lens for Canon FD Mount, with Case and Caps
- Sigma 12 24mm F 4.5 5.6 Aspherical DG HSM II Lens With Case & Caps SA mount
- Pentax 100mm F 2.8 SMC D FA Macro K Mount Autofocus Lens With Caps, Hood
- EXC. NIKON NIKKOR AF 80 400mm F4.5 5.6 D ED VR, CASE, CAPS, HOOD, MOUNT
- VIVITAR Auto Telephoto 135mm f2.8 Minolta Mount 4 3 W Caps Case FREE SHIPPING
- MINT 135mm F 3.5 Super Takumar with Case, Caps, Hood M42 Mount
- Vivitar 28 mm f 2.5 manual focus lens for Minolta SR mount, with caps and case
Don't assume all auction sites have similar rules and guidelines. Try to acquaint yourself first of all regarding how they handle orders before making your bid. Exploring strange shortened hyperlinks may lead you to a fraudulent internet site, it is therefore smart to always head directly to the acknowledged website of the supplier if you want to determine whether they are really having a sale.
Always remember that only a few product’s selling price falls so easily, so shop around to get the best bargains and purchase primarily what you need at present, or else you will never be able to purchase anything! Steer clear from fake shopping comparison websites which pretend to be providing impartial ratings, fraudulent online pharmacies, and "free trial" promo websites that tempt victims right into unknowingly registering for regular credit card charges. If you have more questions regarding the item up for bid, call or email the seller. Never set any sort of bids in case the replies are not really clear and reasonable.
If you want to buy any type of products through this internet site, kindly be told that pressing them will send you to that merchandise’s page on ebay. Never be seduced by online notifications with deceitful promoters who actually state they provide fair referrals. The reality is they are in position to make money from convincing customers to buy whatever they market. When paying off a merchandise, it is essential that you are aware and fully understand that your own credit card number and details are stored on their servers "forever", so it's always prone to negligent database or website security.